Located in the heart of downtown San Luis Obispo directly across from the courthouse this building has been used as a law office for many years. This 1939 square foot single level building is situated on a 7000 square foot lot and has 5 dedicated off street parking spaces behind the building. The Interior is currently laid out for 2 large private offices, a large conference room, reception room and a kitchen area. The new owner will have many design opportunities to maximize office and conference room space. A private back patio area offers a place to escape and relax.